Your donation here will be greatly appreciated, as it will go directly to the:
Campaign to Elect Eleanor Humphries for Conservative MP in the Halifax West riding!
No donation is too small!!
You may donate by any one of three methods:
1. If using Credit card: by our 'secure automated payment system' (see below)
2. By emailing an Interac bank Transfer, payable directly to the official campaign email :
[email protected] ( auto-deposit; no password required)
3. by dropping off a cheque, payable to ' Official Agent for Eleanor Humphries' ...to :
the Campaign office: Unit 5, 359 Lacewood, in mall beside Smitty's
4. or mailing a cheque to the Financial Agent:
Mr. Jim Melvin CPA, CA
c/o Levy Casey Carter MacLean
Chartered Professional Accountants
211 Horseshoe Lake Drive, 2nd Floor
Halifax, N.S. B3S 0B9
The automated payment processor accepts VISA, Master Card and AMEX 'Single' payments. ( 'Monthly' contribution option currently not available)
When you make a donation with a Credit Card through this payment processor, you will automatically be emailed a 'Contribution receipt'.
If you make a donation by cheque or Email Interac banking, a confirmation receipt will be mailed to you upon receipt.
In addition, in either case, in February 2022, you will be mailed the official "Political Contribution Tax Receipt" for the 2021 tax year.
Your maximum Tax-Deductible Donation Schedule showing the maximum for 2021 is $ 1,275. (Table 1)
' Political Contribution tax credit ’ means that the credits can only be applied to ‘taxes paid or payable in 2021’, in order to receive a tax refund according to the following schedule:
|Donations in 2021||Percentage tax rebate|
|The first amounts up to||$ 400||75 %|
|the next||$ 350||50 %|
|the next||$ 525||33 %|
|Total tax deductible||$ 1,275|
i) donations higher than $ 1,275 are not tax deductible.
ii) Your maximum total allowable 2021 monetary political contribution permitted per person is $ 3,200.00
* To see your allowable 2021 maximum total political contributions, which includes non tax- deductible contributions, which totals $ 3,250.00, see Table 2